Development CoordinatorCompany: Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. - Naples, FL
Date Posted: April 3, 2018
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is looking for a full-time Development Coordinator for our Naples Office location. To be considered for this position, a candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree or have equivalent business experience. We are looking for 3 or more years experience related to fundraising; 3 or more years experience with business or grant writing; strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; some graphic design experience; familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising database management tool; bilingual capabilities in English and either Spanish or Creole are highly desirable; also be adaptive, flexible, energetic, and motivated. We offer compensation based on experience as well as health benefits, retirement plans, and paid vacation/holidays.
- Support team in donor relation activities in pursuit of fundraising goals
- Coordinate special events and speaking engagements
- Ordering and inventory maintenance of all Habitat Collier merchandise
- Assist in management of CCTCP program
- Monitor and write foundation grant applications
Description of Responsibilities:
- Participates in donor relation activities including donor contact, invitations, proposals, phone contact, notes, meetings and visits
- Support donor research and strategic donor targeting
- Assists in planning for special events and speaker’s bureau
- Maintains calendars for events and grants
- Assists in management of CCTCP program including applications, tracking and audit
- Prepares grant applications for a wide variety of funding streams from assisting with government and HFHI grants to foundation, corporate, church and individual grants
- Tracks compliance and completes follow-up reports on grants Support Moves Management , Research Point and Raiser’s Edge programs
- Plans, orders and manages inventory for all Habitat Collier merchandise
- Participate as needed in marketing and communication resources such as newsletter, annual report, PR articles and e-newsletter
- Maintain open communications among other departments
- Assists the front office team in greeting visitors, answering phones and providing information as requested.
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action.
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for position(s) without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Raiser's Edge: 1 year
- Business/Grant Writing: 3 years
- Fundraising: 3 years
To apply, click here https://indeedhi.re/2E2iqIB